StoryBook is a photo sharing startup that I have been working with for the past two years. From the time when it was initially conceived to the present day, I have helped to shape the vision and the implementation of the app.
When they were first starting out, I went through and helped to identify product attributes that might help StoryBook create separation from their competitors. Based on the conversations we had, we were able to identify three key areas, define objectives for their product, and mock up a super simple minimum viable product.
I worked with the founders to build their initial prototype, and was able to help secure their first round of funding. Since then I have designed their interfaces, and worked with their developers to make sure that the implementation works as intended.
Browse More Projects
- Drawing / Watercolors
- Branding / Hearth and Cellar
- Designing / Storybook App
- Designing / Disruption Engine
- Developing / Storylens Pictures
- Designing / Business Cards
- Photographing / Hong Kong
- Developing / Semantic Servers
- Building / Coffee Tables
- Drawing / Landscapes
- Developing / Recursive Functions
- Drawing / Paris
- Designing / Infographics